Brochures form an essential part of the marketing mix. In spite of the rising use of website marketing, a beautifully designed brochure is much more of a personal item. With inspiring visual effects and physical touch there are many compelling reasons for companies to include brochure printing in their marketing collateral. Here are six benefits of why brochures are still more important than ever.
- A printed brochure is a quick simple way to access information when compared to content or an attachment from an email or a website, whether it’s in a reception of an office, at an event or on the coffee table.
- Brochures help generate leads, they are all about personal interaction with the customer, whether it’s at an exhibition, trade show or a sales meeting they are an effective way to compliment any marketing campaign.
- Unlike online content, there is a better chance of keeping the reader’s attention for longer, there is no shared advertising and no-one competing for shared space to draw their attention away. The key is to create beautiful design that’s informative and interesting content to help keep the readers undivided attention.
- Brochure printing is totally bespoke and is extremely cost-effective when printed in higher volume. The more copies printed the less the cost per copy is reduced, it’s that simple, more for less!
- There are also the benefits of totally “blank canvas” when it comes to producing a brochure, practically any size, any shape and any number of pages. They are very versatile and are used for all manners of information – or for promoting products and services. There is no set format, so depending on the budget available you can create a totally unique brochure with a large range of eye catching papers, boards and impressive printing finishes which are not possible to portray on screen.
- Armed with a range of unique materials and finishes – it’s possible to attract the attention of potential customers even when on a smaller budget and when producing a brochure for the first time.
Speaking to Print Worx in the infancy of your idea enables us to maximise your possibilities of success. With a qualified marketing professionals, talented graphic designers and a premium quality printing service we can help you leverage the power of brochures as a cost effective part of your marketing mix. Drawing on our years of experience advising business owners and SME’s on their marketing needs, we are far from just printers. To discuss brochure printing further get in touch with us [here].